The new FLYMASTER GPS LS is the perfect instrument for leisure pilots. Hang glider pilots will need to source a suitable mount - I'm working on it!
The GPS LS was created to provide for novice or experienced pilots a
flight experience with a light and simple instrument, yet with lots of
features. It has almost everything that the most expensive instruments
have but for a much more affordable price.
– Light and Compact; designed to be extremely thin and comfortable to carry, 12mm thick and weighing just 110g.
– Sunlight readable Display; The high contrast monochrome display gives excellent viewing even in direct sunlight.
– Ultra-sensitive Vario; an accurate and extremely sensitive instrument that uses the proven quality of Flymaster varios.
– 90dB Loud Speaker; with configurable vario acoustics
– 72 Channel GPS/Glonass Module; provides Speed & Glide Ratio,
Distance to TO & Thermal, Thermal Core assitant, Wind Direction
– Glove Friendly; big keys that can easily be used in flight with gloves on.
– Li-ion rechargeable battery (up to 60 hours of flight).
– Micro-USB interface; used for charging and downloading flight logs in IGC format.